Wed, Aug 14|
Living Your True Purpose
Many high school and college students have a deep desire to do something important in their lives. They feel a yearning to make a difference but have trouble finding their passion. This three-hour work- shop is designed for such students.
Time & Location
Aug 14, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About the Event
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Living a life of purpose increases one's well-being
- Ability plus effort leads to accomplishment
- How to connect to one's authentic self through meditation, art, journaling and movement
- The benefits of goal setting
- Guided meditation
- Participants create vision boards
- Movement activities, which create joy and connection and spark creativity.
- Angel Walk
“This was a wonderful workshop. I would recommend it to all my friends. It had the right mix of content and activity. I left feeling uplifted and ready to work on my action items."
"This class made me feel better than I thought. I learned more about myself and what I wanted.”
About the Instructor:
Joyce Schroeder, M.S. brings to this practice a wealth of experience in organizational culture, which includes 16 years in corporate America and 20 years as an external organizational change consultant. It was her curiosity about groups and how they work that led her to this field. Committed to lifetime learning and honing her craft, she trained as a corporate coach, got her Master’s Degree in Organizational Development and Leadership and is a Certified Positive Psychology Practitioner.