Mon, Apr 17|
The 6-Week Positive Parenting Course
Learn ways to ease the stresses of parenting, make home life more enjoyable, and even more important, ways to help your children thrive.
Time & Location
Apr 17, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Rye, 260 Stuyvesant Ave, Rye, NY 10580, USA
About the Event
The Parent Team is a London-based group of parent educators that has been teaching positive parenting courses and workshops live, online, in schools and corporations for 15 years. Ann Magalhaes is a NY State credentialled parent educator, and has been leading their positive parenting classes and workshops in the UK and US since 2009.
This 6-session course leaves parents feeling calmer, more positively in charge, and with greater confidence to improve family relationships — making home life more enjoyable and fulfilling, and a place where children can readily thrive.
You will learn ways to:
- Nurture your child's self-esteem and develop greater resilience
- Develop your child's emotional intelligence and help them respond effectively to challenges and setbacks
- Encourage and support your child's growing independence and help them develop positive habits
- Create and uphold your family's culture and pass on healthy values through positive rules and routines
- Stay calmer - even in challenging situations - and maintain a warm and firm parenting style
- Respond effectively to your child's misbehavior so they learn to take responsibility for - and improve - their behavior
For more information about Ann and The Parent Team, click here.
The principles Ann teaches can be implemented immediately and remarkable changes in your relationship with your children can be felt immediately. Ann is amazing - if you have the opportunity to work with her grab it with both hands!!!
- JC, Rye Mom of 1
The Positive Parenting Course
From $300.00 to $350.00
MONDAYS BEGINNING APRIL 17th APRIL 17th & 24th and MAY 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd 7:30 - 9PM
From $300.00 to $350.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal