top of page
The Wainwright House serves as the inspiring backdrop for bringing people together to cultivate connection, creativity, and growth through programs that inspire creative exploration, self-discovery and spiritual awakening. As the oldest nonprofit, non-sectarian holistic learning center in the nation, we take great pride in carrying on the tradition of offering world-class workshops, trainings and retreats.
new events every week
- Sat, Mar 25Wainwright House
- Multiple DatesWed, Mar 29Wainwright HouseMar 29, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMWainwright House, 260 Stuyvesant Ave, Rye, NY 10580, USAThe course leaves parents feeling calmer, more positively in charge, and with greater confidence to improve family relationships — making home life more enjoyable and fulfilling, and a place where children can readily thrive.
- Multiple DatesWed, Mar 29Wainwright House
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 30The Breath of Spring Room - Second Floor
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 30Wainwright House
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 30Breath of Spring Room - UpstairsMar 30, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM EDTBreath of Spring Room - Upstairs, 260 Stuyvesant Ave, Rye, NY 10580, USAParticipants lay down comfortably and then are “immersed” in the sounds, vibrations and harmonics of the instruments. Sound is a very accessible form of meditation where benefits are usually experienced right after the first session.
- Fri, Mar 31Online Appeal
- Multiple DatesThu, Apr 06Wainwright House
- Multiple DatesTue, Apr 11Wainwright House
- Multiple DatesMon, Apr 17Rye
- Multiple DatesSat, Apr 22Rye
Wainwright House Cancellation Policy:
No refunds will be offered if you do not show up, are late, or leave early from a program.
If you need to cancel, fees can be transferred to another event.
bottom of page