Living With Renewed Purpose
Time & Location
About the Event
Description. Your children have left home. Your career is winding down. You have a yearning to be doing something more with your life but you don’t know how to get started or even what to do. If this describes your situation, then this workshop is for you. The class includes a mixture of content delivery, drawing upon the latest research in the field of positive psychology; and activities, which facilitate your discovery process. You will leave the workshop feeling uplifted and ready to work on your action items.
- Makes the case that living a life of purpose increases one’s well-being;
- Teaches the participants that effort leads to accomplishment;
- Facilitates the process of connecting with one’s Authentic Self through meditation, movement and an art/journaling activity; and
- Brings the participants closer to determining the next steps in their lives.
- Workshop is interactive, which enhances the learner experience.
- Participants leave the workshop with clearly defined next steps.
- Registration Fee includes the three-hour workshop and a group coaching call.
“This really touched on everything I’ve been trying to crystalize for myself and brought up the concept of beating back the negative."
“This workshop calmed my thinking down and made me think of the “why”
About the Instructor:
Joyce Schroeder, M.S. brings to this practice a wealth of experience in organizational culture, which includes 16 years in corporate America and 20 years as an external organizational change consultant. It was her curiosity about groups and how they work that led her to this field. Committed to lifetime learning and honing her craft, she trained as a corporate coach, got her Master’s Degree in Organizational Development and Leadership and is a Certified Positive Psychology Practitioner.
- Renewed Purpose: Member$75$750$0
- Renewed Purpose: Non Member$82$820$0